30 Day Trouble-free guarantee: If any whole goods are defective or damaged, they will be replaced at no charge. Guarantee void if modifications/repairs are performed by anyone except Huffman Manufacturing.
Huffman Manufacturing understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Most product problems can be resolved with an email to tech support. Tech support contact information is as follows: email to: email@example.com. If tech support does not resolve the problem, a product exchange may be the solution. In the event tech support cannot correct the problem, you will need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Call a Huffman Customer Service Representative who will help you find a product that will better suit your needs.
- The return time period begins on the date the product(s) were received.
- 30 day money back guarantee – for most hardware products
- Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.
- Have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
- Call Huffman Manufacturing to receive your RMA number.
No Returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!
Reason for Return
Tell us why you are returning the product. We may be able to suggest a different product that will better suit your needs. If you would like to exchange a product, any price difference will either be refunded or charged to your billing account.
Products MUST be returned in resalable condition
- Your returned package MUST contain ALL original material. This includes boxes, padding, manuals, registration forms and advertising inserts.
- Please do not write on the original manufacturers label or packaging.
- Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
- Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment.
To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
We recommend using a carrier that has a reliable tracking system (e.g. Federal Express, Airborne Express, UPS).
Restocking Fees and Rejected Returns
- A 15% restocking fee will apply if the product(s) are returned outside of the 30-Day Trouble-free Guarantee.
- With damaged product(s), we reserve the right to refuse shipment and/or charge a restocking fee.
- A restocking fee will apply to all product(s) returned due to the customer’s refusal to pay duties or taxes or the board is returned for reasons other than defects.
- No returns will be accepted for credit or upgrade after the initial thirty-day period has expired.
Limitation of Liability
Huffman Manufacturing products are designed and tested using our best effort to before shipping. Huffman Manufacturing makes no warranty of merchantability and shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind.